The rulesof GTRacer
Terms of Service.
By registering an account with GTRacer.net or being a current user, you agree to the Rules of the game and the Terms of Service.
These Rules apply to all users, Elite members and Moderators alike. Failure to follow these rules will result in a ban of account.
GTRacer.net accepts no responsibility for the actions of its members i.e. Self harm, Vandalism, Suicide, Homicide, Genocide, Drug abuse,
Changes in sexual orientation, Bestiality.
GTRacer.net will not be held responsible and does not encourage any of the above actions or any other form of anti social behaviour.
Although GTRacer.net is highly addictive we encourage you to spend time with your family and loved ones, do not forget them.
Remember GTRacer.net is just a game, if you hit someone with a car in real life, they may not just go to hospital.
GTRacer.net reserves the right to ban or edit a users account when the Rules and/or the Terms of Service is broken.
Elite Memberships are considered donations to the game to help pay for the cost of Servers, etc.
Being Elite does not give you additional rights and all rules apply the same as being non-elite. You can still be banned.
GTRacer.net reserves the right to monitor all communications in game when deemed necessary for the safety or benefit of the game and it's users.
GTRacer.net has no guarantee of access due to issues beyond our control like server, security and updating problems.
GTRacer.net reserves the right to deny any user access to the game with or without reason.
1. The Rules below can be changed at any time. A major change to these Rules will be announced but it is the responsibility of the player to be aware of
and comply to these Rules at all times. Failure to be in compliance with these Rules may result in the immediate deletion of your account.
2. You are only allowed to have one account per individual. You will be banned indefinitely for creating more than one account.
Players that use the same IP address, such as friends or relatives, must ask for permission first in the GTRacer Administration Thread on the forum before
creating a second account from that same IP address.
Proof maybe required by form of picture to establish your identity (at the discretion of the Administration of GTRacer.net).
The sharing of passwords with other users and playing their accounts is also not allowed and will result in a ban for all accounts involved.
3. It is not allowed to exploit any bugs in the game code or the structure of the game for the furtherment of your progress in the game
Bugs need to be reported on the forum. If it is found out that you use a bug to gain money or other rewards in the game without reporting it,
will result in a temporary or (depending on severity) permanent ban, also all gained results will be removed.
4. It is not allowed to hack or attempt to hack or otherwise interfere with the server(s) on which GTRacer is running.
5. It is not allowed to show discrimination of any kind against any user or staff of GTRacer, or engage in threatening behaviour outside
of what would be deemed acceptable game play. Any verbal abuse, intimidation and/or discrimination towards anyone in the game because of their age,
skin colour, gender, sexual preference, religion or other beliefs, is strictly forbidden.
The Admin or Mods will determine what constitutes Abuse and not the players.
GTRacer has a very friendly international community of players and we aim to keep it that way.
6. English is the only language spoken in-game. Other languages are allowed only in the club chat, club forums, or using messages.
7. Advertising your dealership, market place/auction house advertisement, shop, of any other type of business is only allowed in the advertising channel.
Advertising any other game or website is not allowed in any part of the chat.
If a complaint is made by players being spammed by private pm, a ban will be issued.
8. You must log in at least once every 21 days or your account will be considered inactive. You will start loosing Staff, Cars and your Business if you don't.
Staff will leave after 21 days for Non-Elite Members and after 60 days if your Elite.
If you don't log in for 150 days some of your cars may be sold to User Dealerships.
9. All Moderator and Administrator decisions are final. Moderators are not required to justify their actions to any user, except to the Administrator.
The founder of GTRacer is Dutch. But the game, GTRacer, is English. This means that only English is the accepted in-game language.
Other languages are only allowed if you also explain the same sentence in English.
Of course, your native language is allowed in the Club chat, Team chat during a circuit race, or using the Messages option.
For the first violation, a warning can be given by a Moderator or an Administrator.
When this happens, it has no use to discuss this warning as it has already been given. Official warnings are logged in the system.
For the second violation, depending on the severity of it, a second warning can be given.
Or, the Moderator or Administrator can decide to give a temporarily ban. Again the length of this ban depends on the severity.
When this user tries to evade the temp ban, by for example creating a clone account (see rule 2),
this immediately means that the temp ban will be converted to a permanent ban.
Effective date: May 22, 2018
GTRacer.net ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.gtracer.net website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance
accessible from https://www.gtracer.net
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data").
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's
Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit,
the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser
from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information
and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies,
you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
GTRacer.net uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province,
country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data,
to Netherlands and process it there.
and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including
the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure Of Data
GTRacer.net may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of GTRacer.net
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf,
to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware
that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children
without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at
- By email: email@example.com